tirsdag 7. juni 2011

six word memoir


Heather over at 'A measure of' asked me to write my own memoir in 5 words as a series of guest post she is doing while she is spending some quality time with her brother.

I ended up with 6 words, and it surprised me just how much 5 or 6 little words can say about a person!
This is pretty much me. In 6 words.

Check out Heathers feelgood blog and her 5 word memoir series over here.

We are waiting for IKEA to deliver our furniture and for our new room-mate to arrive later today. 
She sure is a beauty, can't wait for you to meet her! *smile* 

13 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely pic - have a great day and I hope your "roomie" is as nice as you. :-)

    SvarSlett
  2. Lovely flores....

    Pierre

    SvarSlett
  3. Nydelig :O)

    Gleder meg til å se bilde av den nye innflytteren :O)

    Nyt dagen!

    SvarSlett
  4. Super sweet, Signe!!! Ha en fin dag. Kjenner meg igjen i den!!!

    SvarSlett
  5. I love this idea! And I do feel like I know you a bit better just with a short sentence. Awesome job!

    SvarSlett
  6. haha,youre right! these words really say a LOT about you :D

    SvarSlett
  7. This is so wonderful, and clever! Horray for the arrival of so many terrific things!

    SvarSlett
  8. Love this! I would have been stumped as to what to write but your memoir is lovely.

    SvarSlett
  9. oh this is beautiful!

    SvarSlett
  10. Fun idea and with these words, you seem like a happy person!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    SvarSlett
  11. just had a little look through the posts I've missed while sitting in the sun - liking the style of the photos (and glad you are feeling happy in your new home)

    I talk too much - and my six words memoir would be thus
    'she couldn't say it in six'

    Yes, realise 'couldn't' technically counts as 2 words

    off to take a look at the more articulate
    fee x

    SvarSlett
  12. Can't wait to see your furnishings from Ikea Signe! You know how much I am obsessed with Ikea in general!

    Hope you're having a happy weekend!

    SvarSlett